Play Samorost 1
Begining, Click the little "light house" at the top of the rock/planet so a telescope comes out and the man says "Oh no!"
A scene should happen and then the game starts.
You should now see a dude smoking a "bong"
Click the substance in the funnel of the bong, and wait till hes smoked it all. Click the empty funnel and after a few more drags the Dude realises its empty, then throws it to the ground.
Click the mouth peace to wich he was drawing from, it should then magicaly float into the "key hole".
On the hill you should see some form of pulley system, at the top of the pulley, where the string at the top has come lose and is hanging, click it, it should flick back into place.
Next to that, a sign with a arrow should be pointing to the right, click it untill it points to the left.
Now back to the key hole, press the red button ontop of it.
The pulley system should start moving and the main character brought up on ski's.
Randomly placed on the level, there are workers gathering what i can only imagine as a smoking substance, click the worker in the way of the main character, so he moves to the right, Then quickly while hes moved, click the main character, he should ski away if you have done it right.
To the left of this level, theres a fishing hook, at the bottom, click the ball hanging above the water.
A rat should come out and catch the fish caught, then walk into a hut.
Soon after this, lizards should start crawling up the cliff into the hut.
You should click the lizards off the cliff so that the rat can eat the fish.
It should take 3 lots of lizard popping before fish bones are thrown out.
When this has happend a bird will fly out and get them, the main character will jump the first time to try and grab onto its legs, it should then land near the fish bones, click it and it will collect the fish bones, the main character will try again and it should take the main character away on the fish bones.
On this level, there is a rock leaning towards the right, with a cog on it in the middle, click the cog and it should wind up, repeat this 3 more times and it should stop moving when you click the cog.
The hole oposite it, on a seperate rock, click the hole, a bridge shaped rock should join to the "cog rock" and flowers should sprout.
At the top of the level, there is another smaller hole, click it and bees should emerge and fly around the flowers.
A lightbult should rock side ways from the hole, click the lightbulb, and it will climb out on a ladder, take it head off, screw it on a rock then climb back away -Weird weird world-.
On the same rock of land the main character is sitting on hidden in a shadowy area there will be a hole with a button shape on, click the button and the bulb will light up, and the pulleys will move bringing up a egg shaped ride.
Near the circuler window on the ride, there will be a small grey lever, click it and the door will open, Now click the main character, and he will walk inside, and the ride will move down.
On the tree in the middle, click the hole, A squirrel should be revealed with a music player.
Around the trees, there will be small worm like creatures, you must click them one by one and let the bird fly in and eat them all.
After this is done, clikc the red button on the music player, soft music will play, now you must click the squirels tail 3 times untill drum and bass music plays, and the owel wakes up.
Then click the owel 3 times untill it hops to the edge of the branch and nocks the transport off.
Click the grey button on the transport and the main character will bounce on the mushrooms out of it.
Nock the small bit of metal on the branch so it leans to the left.
This will now divert the crawling spiders to the ant eater.
Now this is about timing, you must wait till the spider crawls upto the ant eater and the ant eaterit eats it, then click the steps so he crawls past the ant eater safely.
Now at the top, click the small white box next to the door, a panel should open, now click it again and a zoom in of some buttons should come upto you.
Move the levers on it to match the 4 red dot pattern on the door (So all the bottom levers switched to red, aswell as the far right lever to red)
If done correctly the door will open, clikc the door.
LEVEL 6: (last level)
Your now in a dark room with a flickering red light, click the red light once, the lights will come on.
This bits hard to explain, all i do realy, is click the far left battery oposite the main character on the positive button about 10 times, then click the middle button on the same battery, a ladder should emmerge.
When the ladder has fully positioned itself, click the opening wheel at the top of it, the main character should climb the ladder and spin the wheel, then a scene sequence will happen showing the 2 rock planets being directed away from each other.
Source: Escape the Room
Top Games of the Week
Halloween Escape 1 is the first chapter of the new point and click escape game series sponsored by 1001Arcade.com and JuegosDeEscape.net ...
Halloween Escape 3 is the third chapter of the new point and click escape game series sponsored by 1001Arcade.com and JuegosDeEscape.net ...
Halloween Escape 2 is the second chapter of the new point and click escape game series sponsored by 1001Arcade.com and JuegosDeEscape.net ...
Search for Lost Souls is a point and click type escape game developed by Michael Hibbert and sponsored by Cafe Cafe Games. You are...
Secret Passway is a point and click type escape the room game developed by SelfDefiant for CafeCafeGames. Your friend gave you the locati...
- Cold Room Escape
- Shift 3
- Haunted the Trapped Soul
- Bowja the Ninja
- The Fog Fall
- Factory Balls 3
- Daymare Town
- Escape the Bomb
- Naughty Cafeteria
- Escape Artist
- Samorost 2
- Monster Basement 2
- Room Bath
- Naughty Gym Class
- The Visitor
- Naughty Classroom
- Escape the Room
- Journeys of Reemus
- Escape the Phone Booth
- December (3)
- November (4)
- October (9)
- September (4)
- August (10)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (4)
- April (4)
- February (10)
- January (19)
- December (1)
- November (10)
- October (6)
- September (4)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- February (3)
- January (7)
- December (3)
- November (13)
- October (1)
- September (3)
- August (3)
- July (8)
- June (5)
- May (5)
- April (24)
- March (10)
- February (12)
- January (19)
- December (18)
- November (13)
- October (30)
- September (38)
- August (51)
- July (51)
- June (45)
- May (57)
- April (33)
- March (7)
- February (2)
- January (15)
- December (28)
- November (51)
- October (40)
- Mystery Mansion 102 All Endings - Walkthrough
- Bathroom Escape - Walkthrough
- Good Night Mr. Snoozleberg 3 - Walkthrough
- N'Joy 10th Planet - Walkthrough
- Adult Room - Walkthrough
- Travel Sick - Walkthrough
- Free The Bird - Walkthrough
- River IQ Test Game - Walkthrough
- Escape From Rhetundo Island - Walkthrough
- Joe's Virtual MySpace 1.1 - Walkthrough
- Professor XYZ Episode 5 - Walkthrough
- Pino Grow - Walkthrough
- Automaton Introduction - Walkthrough
- The Other Side Of The Door - Walkthrough
- NHL 2K8 Demo on Xbox Live Marketplace
- Plastic Smile - Walkthrough
- Escape From Octlien - Walkthrough
- City of Heroes
- O Quarto - Walkthrough
- Crash of the Titans Demo on Xbox Live
- Mystery Mansion 101 - Walkthrough
- EA Celebrates 10 Years of Ultima Online
- Collaboration Escape - Walkthrough
- Trapped Part 1 The White Rabbit - Walkthrough
- Escape Logic - Walkthrough
- Esklavos Chapter 7 - Walkthrough
- Grow Island
- Melting Mindz - Walkthrough
- Hoshi Saga 2 - Walkthrough
- What is so good about Hunter skill in Runescape?
- BMW M3 Challenge - Free PC Racing Game
- Analyst Estimates $50 Profit From Wiis
- Angel Love Online - Free MMORPG for PS3
- Wii releases for the week of September 17th
- Yuria's Room 3 - Walkthrough
- Escape Game 3 ( Rulumomo Garden 3 ) - Walkthrough
- Bioshock Demo Sets A New Xbox Live Record
- TLFMER 4 - Walkthrough
- Stuck Inside 2 - Walkthrough
- Stuck Inside - Walkthrough
- Counseling Room Escape - Walkthrough
- GrowKnight Game - Walkthrough
- Sony Launches Compatibility Checker For 80 GB PS3
- Update for 360 BioShock Fixes Stability Issues
- Escape Green Room - Walkthrough
- Pricilla Gone Missing - Walkthrough
- Escape to Obion Episode 2 The Hidden Map - Walkth...
- Jack French 2: The Good Dr. Ferrer - Walkthrough
- Flash Quest - Walkthrough
- Locked In - Walkthrough
- Voice - Walkthrough
- Shadow Of The Killer - Walkthrough
- The Legend Room - Walkthrough
- Banana Skin - Walkthrough
- Mobai Room 2 - Walkthrough
- Five Beast Pagoda - Walkthrough
- Puzzled 2 - Walkthrough
- Ostrov Escape The Island - Walkthrough
- Dr. Metoro - Walkthrough
- Samorost 2 - Walkthrough
- Flooded Room - Walkthrough
- Samorost 1 - Walkthrough
- Blue Chamber - Walkthrough
- Hewitt - Walkthrough
- 1 Way - Walkthrough
- Esklavos Chapter 6 - Walkthrough
- Informacion Legal
- August (62)