In this escape game, you try to escape the phonebooth by searching, finding and using items and clues.
Play Escape the Phone Booth
1. Look at the phone in front of u, click it and pick up a STRING.
2. Press the coin return lever a few times (5 times is more then enuf) and u will hear somthing drop.
3. Look at the bottom of the phone ( the place where u will normally look for return coins) and pick up a SOCKET inside.
4. Click Right 3 times and pick up the BINOCULARS
5. From the same screen u pick up the binoculars, click left once.
6. Use the binoculars to look at the SIGN. Remember the Street Name.
7. Go back to the screen with the telephone
8. Click below, and pick up, Yellowpage an look carefully at the left side and click the little crack on the floor, u will pick up a COIN
9. COMBINE Coin with string. Now u can make multiple calls!
10. 1st person to call, Data-tec, Phone Trace service (to find out which phone number u are calling from)
11. 2nd person to call, electrician! NOTE the sentence written on the, NIGHT5 IS A BRIGHT IDEA I dunno wat it means, but seems to me the previous electrician has some form of bright idea.
12. They are close but will prompt u to key in ID followed by #. I guess the previous electrician’s ID should be helpful so key in 644485 (NIGHT5). Look at your phone number pad, you will understand.
13. Use the phone voice option to turn on the electrical supply to the booth. Choose 2 for service administration, key in phone number of your current location (for the lazy ones, its 2679532) and key 1 to turn it on.
14. Look up at the lamp. See a code, GUSH7.
15. From the screen with the phone, go right once and use your binoculars on the water feature, you will realize something is written below. Hmm…. How should I turn off the water? Well call them !
16. When u call them, will tell u close and ask u to key in password or smthg. Well the password is 48747 (GUSH7). Next ask them to switch off the water suppy, now they will ask u to key in the street name. (for those of u tat didn’t follow step 6 of my in walkthrough, the street name is ARCH street.) So key in 2724 and they will turn the water off.
17. Look at the water feature again. Realize it says, “no money 5675 return twice”. Took me awhile for this one but after thinking, well, go back to the phone.
18. This time without putting in the money, key in 5675 and press the coin return button twice. You will again hear something drop. Go back to the place u found the socket and grab a KEY from there
19. Use the key on the BLUE box below the phone and u will get a screw driver without a socket. Combine the socket with the screw driver.
20. Click on the nuts on the phone (beside the red handle) use the socket screw on the nuts to remove them.
21. Zoom out, click on the red handle and a greenish box appears behind the phone!
22. Zoom in towards the box and well play a game!
23. The main clue for this game is stated on the puzzle, “THE WESTERN UNION, 1876”. Go goggle it and you will find the answer. But for the few of u lazy people, LOL, I have it written at the end of the walkthrough.
24. After you are done with the game, go to the screen with a latch on the door! Realized its now open?
Top Games of the Week
The Several Journeys of Reemus - Chapter 1 is the sequel to The Several Journeys of Reemus . "Picking up where the prologue left off...
Addictive 3D games for Linux users to fill their time with. These games are really good and some have won awards or have been featured on ...
Walkthrough - Adventure Shapik: The Quest , by Izzy Games, is a point-and-click adventure game with beautiful visuals and atmospheric ...
Samorost1 is wonderful point and click adventure game. Help the little space man find a way to safety in this multi-level atmospheric game....
Antique Escape is a point and click type escape game developed by Sonia Roman and sponsored by CafeCafeGames . You are trapped in a house...
- Cold Room Escape
- Shift 3
- Haunted the Trapped Soul
- Bowja the Ninja
- The Fog Fall
- Factory Balls 3
- Daymare Town
- Escape the Bomb
- Naughty Cafeteria
- Escape Artist
- Samorost 2
- Monster Basement 2
- Room Bath
- Naughty Gym Class
- The Visitor
- Naughty Classroom
- Escape the Room
- Journeys of Reemus
- Escape the Phone Booth
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (56)
- ► 2010 (41)
- ► 2009 (106)
- ► 2008 (360)
- Addle Valley - Walkthrough
- Polleke's Room Escape 2 - Walkthrough
- Knight Online - Halloween Events
- Teenage Zombies to Save the World
- The Visitor - Walkthrough
- Escape Orange Room - Walkthrough
- Covert Front Episode 2 Walkthrough
- Dassyutu 12 Training Room - Walkthrough
- IGG Launches Wonderland Online
- Sphere Core - Walkthrough
- Guild Wars: Eye of the North
- World of Warcraft character sold for $10.000
- 17000 men banned from MMO for playing as women
- Bacteria Salad: Agribusiness in a Game
- DiggKiller The Game or How to Destroy the Top Rank...
- Escaping Game 2 Of Minimum - Walkthrough
- I Sensor - Walkthrough
- Yu A's Room - Walkthrough
- Dona's Room - Walkthrough
- Just Another Escape - Walkthrough
- Anode and Cathode The House - Walkthrough
- El Legado - Walkthrough
- Club Penguin Cheats
- Esklavos Chapter 8- Walkthrough
- Terminal House - Walkthrough
- Truelove 2 - Walkthrough
- Hapland - Walkthrough
- Escape the Bomb - Walkthrough
- Steppenwolf - Walkthrough
- Railway to Heaven - Walkthrough
- Otakara Game - Walkthrough
- Find Your Way Out - Walkthrough
- Escape the Phone Booth - Walkthrough
- Bank Robbery - Walkthrough
- Enemy Territory Quake Wars on Steam
- BMW M3 Challenge
- Derrick Das Adventure - Walkthrough
- Alfie's North Pole Adventure - Walkthrough
- Another Escape - Walkthrough
- Official PlayStation Magazine Returns to U.S.
- ▼ October (40)