Escape 02 is a point and click escape the room game from K-Style who is also the creator of Escape 01.
In this game, you are locked in a room and you need to escape by finding items and solving some puzzles.
2. Click under the desk and note the Roman numerals II, V.
3. Turn right twice and click the left side of the drawers. Note the Roman numerals I, III.
4. Click the pink box and hit Start. Note the order that the buttons light up. Repeat the pattern and press Enter. Get the bag. Now you can hold more items. (If you think of the buttons as a keypad numbered 1-9, the order is 5, 3, 4, 6, 8, 1, 7, 9, 2).
5. Open the top drawer and get the pliers and card 1.
6. Go right and notice the Roman numerals IV, VI next to the robot.
7. Look at the picture on the wall. The 3 “buttons” on the frame correspond to the location of the Roman numerals in the room. Press the buttons in the order of I, II, III, IV, V, VI. The safe opens. Get the card 2, screwdriver, and magnet.
8. Go right and get the broom from the robot.
9. Go right twice and use the screwdriver on the grate. Get the extension cord and the card 3.
10. Go left and use the extension cord on the wall outlet. Click the desk and note the code on the umbrella that the robot is holding (each code is different for each game).
11. Go right twice and use the code on the bottom drawer. Get the parts of iron metal.
12. Go right and click the black circle on the wall. If you notice that light is “circling”. Think back to your math days and think of pi. Input 3.14 into the lock and press enter.
13. Zoom out and notice a panel has been revealed.
14. Use the pliers on the wire to create a hook. Zoom in the open panel and get the card 4.
15. Click the tube on the left and use the hooked wire. Get the key.
16. Zoom out and turn right to the desk. Use the key on the desk drawer and get the card 5, matches, and candle.
17. Go left again. Use the magnet, candle, and parts of iron metal on the contraption. Then use the matches on the candle.
18. Zoom out and click the ceiling. Use the broom on the robot to drop the card. Then look at the ground and get card 6.
19. Turn left (or right) twice and you will see a passage has been revealed.
20. Click through to the gate. Get the card 7.
21. Read all the clues to the “Who am I?” game. You will come up with the gate password: shadow.
22. Enter the password and you’re out!
Online Games Escape games Casual games Room escape games Game solution Escape the room Game walkthrough Point and click games Game guide