Steel Room Escape is a point and click escape the room game.
In this game, you are trapped in a room and you need to escape by finding items and solving some puzzles.
2. open table drawers with red and yellow keys, get a crowbar and a train timetable. the other paper wrote "would you be able to get out of the room...." something like that, which is nothing special. open the unlocked table drawer to take another paper
3. blue key for the file cabinet - take a paper with binary code on the top shelf
4. behind the timetable there's a clock points to 3pm
5. check the poster of train with 22000 on it. the upper left corner there's a light grey square. clicking it reveals colors for different grade of trains:
Red: Super Express
6. check the timetable:
red with square is super express
red is express
green is fast
black is normal
what is the sequence of train from 3pm to 4pm?
that will be the code for the color panel. key in the code, press enter and then open the panel. take the air-con remote
7. check the ceiling, use remote on the air-con and a paper drop from the frame. go to the file cabinet and take it on the floor.
it tells you that the pc code would be the age of the train
8. check the picture with the train drinking with the stick man. at the description it says the train was born in 昭和53年 which is 1978. this will be the code for the pc.
9. key in the code and you can now open the door besides the color panel
10. to turn on the door, zoom in the pad on the right and click on the left circle under the red characters.
11. go inside and take the red box and key at the shelf
12. open the middle table drawer with the key, take the screwdriver
13. open the plate at the bottom of the wall btw brown door and file cabinet, take the COFFEE matches
14. use the matches on the paper with binary code, it reveals a row of 10 squares with one of them colored
15. convert the binary code into decimal (you can use the window 'calc' program to do so, or by any other means). the code is different every time.
16. remember the paper found at the unlocked table drawer? it tells you how to check the table found at the lower shelf of the file cabinet.
check the table
if you binary code is 7055, the '0' means it's the 1st compartment of the train. '55' means it is the 55th train ever made.
the colored square indicates which compartment it correspond to. so, if the binary code is 7055 and the colored square is the 4th one, then the code will be 7455
17. key in the code to the red box, open it with crowbar and take the key with stickman
18. go out of the brown door to have NORMAL END.
for GOOD END
19. go back to the door besides color panel, go inside, turn around, close the door when you facing the big box with an orange logo on.
20. there will be an arrow on the glass on the door. turn around and you will see the arrow pointing to the corner
21. turn on the light, dig the corner with crowbar and take the thick book 'Train Timetable of Japan (for the whole country)'
there's a paper found at the top of the book, take it out
22. check the back of the paper and you will see a route
23. open the door and you will be at the destination. GOOD END!!!
Online Games Escape games Casual games Room escape games Game solution Escape the room Game walkthrough Point and click games Game guide
Thanks to: Escape Games 24