Another Halloween Escape is a new point and click escape the room Flash game developed by Claudia Duran and sponsored by CafeCafe Games.
Is Halloween night and a spirit has trapped you in your own house. Point and click around the room in order to find objects and clues to free the spirit and escape the room.
- Click the left door of the closet and take the knife.
- Click under the left drawer to see it from below and take the blue key.
- Use the blue key to open the left drawer and take the matchbox.
- Click left of the smaller closet. Take the yellow candle.
- Go right 2 times.
- Click the broom and take the silver key.
- Click right of the cabinet, take the broom.
- Click on top of the closet and take the blue candle.
- Click the bottom of the screen to see the binary clock and decipher the time.
From top to bottom:
Each ball of the first line means 6 hours.
Each ball of the second line means 2 hours.
Each ball of the third line means 30 minutes.
Each ball of the forth line means 6 minutes.
Each ball of the fifth line means 1 minute.
Considering the red balls we know the time is 14:55
- Go back and insert code 1455 in the closet. Take the candy and the green candle.
- Go right 2 times.
- Use the broom to recover the match from the spider web
- Use the silver key in right door of the closet and take the pink candle.
- Zoom the matchbox and light the match.
- Light the four candles.
- Go right and use the knife to carve the pumpkins.
The order of the candles is:
Yellow = Hint when you zoom the candle
Pink = Hint when you zoom the candle
Blue = Hint in the window
Green = No hint for the last one
- Give your candy to the ghost
- Take the paper
- Zoom the paper for instructions. The correct answer is: Spider, Dracula, Death.
- Go to the coffin and insert the combination.
- Click the coffin to open it, click again to see it from the top. Take the golden key.
- Go right, use the golden key in the door and click to go out.